2009

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Potomac bass-6/16/10

Made it out to Bellhaven Marina to wet a line. I paddled out to a point with some fallen trees and started fishing a fluke. Had one bite in an hour. Went around the bend and found a pretty big grass bed right off the shore. Started fishing a little slower and caught 2 on the fluke. Switched to a Mann's baby 1- and caught 2 more. I saw a few bustin the top so I tied a buzzbait on. Immediately, I caught 3 bass in 5 casts. Kept fishing until the topwater bite died and switched to a 3 inch texas rigged wooly bug and caught 2 more pretty quickly. At that point, thunderstorms were rolling in so I decided to call it a day. Caught a total of 12 bass between 11 and 15 inches in 3 hrs. Since my camera is fried, couldn't get pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment